Represent a Start-Up? App Developer?This year we’ve reduced the cost for you to attend.
At every single one of our events we offer 50% subsidies to Start-Up companies and Application Developers to attend.
Why do we do this?
There is a definite 3 level methodology behind this strategy:
1) It’s essential to have the next generation of individuals and organisations represented in the delegation, it’s been proven to add vitality and richness to the proceedings.
2) We believe that conferences like Mobile Web East Africa exist because they deliver tangible business results. You offer the rest of the delegation an opportunity to meet young companies, ambitious individuals and establish relationships with them. That represents a great opportunity for everyone.
3) We want your business to succeed, for Mobile Web East Africa to contribute in some small way to that success would be wonderful. We want you back at the event as an established company.
Are you eligible?
- If you represent a company that is under 2 years old and has less than 10 employees – Yes
- If you are a Mobile Application or Games Developer – Yes
- We’re also happy to consider applications from individuals representing NGOs and Academia.
How do you apply?
We need to check you out – please send an email to email@example.com and provide us with your and your company’s details. Then we make sure you’re who you say you are and we’ll issue a special code for when you register.
Here are the views of previous attendees who have taken advantage of our subsidised tickets:
“Thanks for an awesome event! Really enjoyed it and will certainly attend again next year.”
Jason Perthel, Founder & CEO, Blazing Chilli
“Many thanks again for putting on a great event. I did really enjoy the format and industry contacts I managed to get from the conference.”
Neil Croft, Founder, Mahala Mobile
“Thanks for the invite to MWA2010. It was extremely worthwhile in terms of content and contacts made. The organisation was also top-notch, definitely better than other conferences that I attended.”
Gerrie Swart, Lead Developer, Flickswitch
“A valuable, informative event.”
Phillip Santos, Developer, Soundfront Interactive
“Very useful event, thank you. We are a Start-Up – full days and a tight budget. It was time well spent.”
Mark Johnson, Head of Sales, Firestring